AXEON is always considering new candidates in order to facilitate our rapid growth. Feel free to send us your resume even if there are no positions currently posted.
This position will require that the candidate have experience in the water treatment industry and have a strong technical and engineering related background. The candidate will be responsible for providing application engineering support to customers and team members. The candidate will also provide technical support on various products and make recommendations for product selections and applications.
Experience in CRM and membrane projection software is desired; however, on the job training for these software programs can be provided. This position requires that the candidate assist customers with troubleshooting, technical support via telephone or email or in field system start-up and document all design and operating sequences.
- Four years’ experience within the water treatment industry or working in a related segment
- Must have some electrical / mechanical background and preferably some experience in instrumentation, PLC and pumps
- Experience in water treatment; membrane filtration - reverse osmosis, plumbing, instrumentation and plant layouts
- B.A. / B.S. Degree from a 4-year college is preferred
- Strong communication skills, computer skills, and math skills are required.
- Bilingual a plus