Our Industrial Systems are engineered and equipped for a variety of applications. Contact us today and receive personalized assistance, including help choosing the right system to fit your needs.
Speak to our customer
Includes a programmable computer controller with many built-in standard features, a stainless steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, ultra housings for enhanced performance and durability.
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Skid Mounted
- Components Easily Accessible
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired and Assembled
- Individually Tested and Preserved
- Low Operation and Maintenance Costs
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- 20% Less Energy Use than Standard RO Systems
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Prefabricated and assembled skids include pre-treatment for the reverse osmosis system. Plug-and-play, pre assembled, pre-wired and pre-plumbed make installation a snap.
- Powder coating for corrosion resistance
- Integrated Instrumentation allows for easier monitoring
- Automatic backwashing zeolite system
- Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter
- Chemical Injection System
- Ultraviolet (UV) System
- Integrated power outlets
- Conveniently located utility connections
Designed as a cost-effective solution to the growing demand of tap and well water for applications in agriculture and hydroponics.
- Pre-Programmed Computer Controller
- 8 inch Low Energy Membrane Elements
- 5-Micron Sediment Cartridge Filters
- Pre- and Post- Filter Pressure Gauges
- Pump Pressure and Concentrate Pressure Gauges
- Feed and Permeate TDS
- Low and High Pressure Shut-Off Switches
- Efficient Vertical Stainless Steel Multi-Stage Pump
- Powder Coated Carbon Steel Frame
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Ports with Valves
- Chemical Feed Ports