COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS
Our Industrial Systems are engineered and equipped for a variety of applications. Contact us today and receive personalized assistance, including help choosing the right system to fit your needs.
Contact us today to speak with one of our technical representatives.
Includes a programmable computer controller with many built-in standard features, a stainless steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, ultra housings for enhanced performance and durability.
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Skid Mounted
- Components Easily Accessible
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired and Assembled
- Individually Tested and Preserved
- Low Operation and Maintenance Costs
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- 20% Less Energy Use than Standard RO Systems
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Prefabricated and assembled skids include pre-treatment for the reverse osmosis system. Plug-and-play, pre assembled, pre-wired and pre-plumbed make installation a snap.
- Powder coating for corrosion resistance
- Integrated Instrumentation allows for easier monitoring
- Automatic backwashing zeolite system
- Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter
- Chemical Injection System
- Ultraviolet (UV) System
- Integrated power outlets
- Conveniently located utility connections
Designed as a cost-effective solution to the growing demand of tap and well water for applications in agriculture and hydroponics.
- Pre-Programmed Computer Controller
- 8 inch Low Energy Membrane Elements
- 5-Micron Sediment Cartridge Filters
- Pre- and Post- Filter Pressure Gauges
- Pump Pressure and Concentrate Pressure Gauges
- Feed and Permeate TDS
- Low and High Pressure Shut-Off Switches
- Efficient Vertical Stainless Steel Multi-Stage Pump
- Powder Coated Carbon Steel Frame
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Ports with Valves
- Chemical Feed Ports